Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It's done! (Just about!)

I had to go to a business dinner last night, so I didn't get the chance to post. Dave and I finished up the pergola yesterday. Actually, I'm a few portage stones short and there are a couple of finishing touches still left to do, but as you can see from the pictures, it's functional. Also notice my new BBQ pit (assembly required and performed by Dave while I was at dinner!). Thanks Dave!

Today, we're taking the day off to sightsee and pretty much just hang out and do nothing. Tomorrow we may dabble some more, we'll see what the weather does.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are gonna LOVE it. I can already vision you and Dave firing up the pit tonight and enjoying your work!!! It does add some pizzazz to your backyard. Tell Dave that I'll chip in with Mom if he wants to come down south! Love ya! Monica

Anonymous said...

Ok Monica. What do you have in store for me? All I can say to that is "Bring it!!" Dave

David Alexander said...

Karen that pergola looks friggin awesome! Dave, let me know what you require for your services, gourmet cooking? beer? maybe we can make a deal.