Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Next week

It's been a busy couple of weeks, but I'll be going home next week to Louisiana for Christmas holiday. I can hardly wait- two weeks of family lovin and warmer weather (hopefully). If everyone could add 80 degree weather for Karen for Christmas to your Christmas lists, it would be greatly appreciated!!

Even though it was chilly last Sunday (mid-50s), a group of us managed to get out and do some riding. I ended up putting about 100 miles on my Harley and it felt so good!! I'm hoping we'll continue to get these little respites in the cold throughout the winter so I can continue to ride every now and then.

OK, probably won't have much to post about before I head home for the holidays. I will definitely post throughout Christmas, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you.I am hoping the weather will stay in the 70's that we have been having this week. See you on Thursday. Mom

Anonymous said...

Hope you finally get your blast of warmth Sunshine. We're supposed to have a little snow on Saturday and Sunday. Oh, I almost forgot that I did promise Monica some snow. Have fun, and have a great holiday everybody!!

Dave