Sunday, October 15, 2006

Last breath of warm air


There's a saying in Colorado - "If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes and it'll change." As you can see by the way I'm dressed in this picture, today was a big change from the snow we had this week! As evidenced by what is missing in this picture (Pikes Peak is somewhere in those clouds over Garden of the Gods behind me), we are in for some more wet and chilly weather.

Since I was so excited to be able to squeeze in a couple more days of riding, I thought I'd throw out here that the warmer weather (it's all relative you know) is what made me smile this weekend.

I leave on Tuesday for our Olympic Training Center in Lake Placid, New York. I'm desperately hoping that I won't be posting snow pictures, but that may just be what you get! Send warm thoughts my way while you're staying tuned. . .

No comments: