Sunday, October 19, 2008

Back in the Rockies

Sorry for taking so long to post again. Of course, I have every excuse in the book for slacking, but I'll use the old stand-by of "I've been so busy"!

I flew out to Colorado Springs on Monday and turned around back to San Diego on Wednesday. Today I returned to the Springs and will be here all week for meetings.

I don't have a whole lot to add right now other than to update everyone on my whereabouts. I'm pretty much on the road for the next two weeks but I'm sure some random adventure will present itself for me to post about, so stay tuned. . .

2 comments:

8rmine said...

We're glad to have you back! Looking forward to stealing you away for a while, or at least a dinner.

Suz~

Karen said...

I'm always up for a dinner out with you and David! Thanks for introducing me to your new Thai restaurant tonight. Had a BLAST with ya'll!!!