Friday, May 30, 2008

Indianapolis, IN

I hate posting without pictures, but I don't have any pics to accompany this post yet. For once, I wasn't the one with the camera so I'm forced to wait for others to forward their shots on to me before I can post them! I'm sitting in the Denver airport during a layover on my way back to San Diego. I flew to Indianapolis, IN on Wednesday to attend the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) conference. I usually stay for the whole 5 days, but I just didn't have that kind of time to spend away from work this year. I only attended a couple of sessions, but in the less than 48 hours I spent in Indy I was able to catch up with quite a few friends and colleagues. It's amazing that amongst thousands of faces at these conferences I always find myself responding to my name being called across a large conference hall! The sport science and sport nutrition worlds are pretty small so it's not uncommon to run into many international acquantances each year.

Barring flight delays, I should be back in my own bed before midnight tonight. The only big plans I have for the weekend ahead is to attend Whit's celebration tomorrow night for obtaining his architecture license! Should be a fun time!!!

No comments: