Sunday, December 21, 2008

Whit & Kathie's family

OK, I'm going to stream line this call tree for a bit! Everyone contacts me for updates on Caldwell (AKA Cal) and Naomi ever since they were born prematurely on Dec 8, so I decided to do a post with pics of them! This picture of Cal was taken shortly after the twins were born at his birth weight of 1 pound 15 ounces. Look closely and you'll see Whit's wedding band as a bracelet around his wrist. He's had a rough go of it since birth, but Kathie confirmed on the phone today that he's making progress and seems to be a little fighter.

Kathie is holding Naomi in this picture wrapped in the blanket Suzanne hand knitted for them! Naomi has been making great progress since being born at 3 pounds 9 ounces. She's apparently developing quite a personality which sounds like it's bordering on rebellious! I think me and this girl are going to get along great!!!

Back here in Louisiana, the weather has turned chilly and it actually feels cold enough for Christmas (relative to south Louisiana anyway!). I love being back home around the holidays and am enjoying a slower pace for a little while. I'm looking forward to my niece and nephews being around the house for Christmas!

1 comment:

8rmine said...

Thanks for the update!

Suz~