Saturday, March 31, 2007

Geography

OK, so it hasn't been warm enough for anything exciting to happen yet. My Harley is in for its 5000 mile maintenance and getting new handlebars. I should get it back tomorrow so I'm hoping for temps at least in the 60s!!

So, in the mean-time I've been amusing myself with a really cool Navy website. You have to be a veteran or active duty of the Navy to get on the site. As of today, there are over 90,000 people on the site! It's so much fun to reconnect with people I haven't seen in over a decade! I've corresponded with a girl I went to boot camp that I hadn't seen since we graduated from RTC Orlando, FL in 1989. She's a Senior Chief and will be retiring in 2 years. Now that's sobering! It's hilarious to see all the old pictures everyone is posting! We all look so young!!

Here's another cool thing from the website:












Wow, I've still got a lot of traveling left to do!!

Click on the map and you can make your own!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nanny, i like the map, my own says only 2% though. talk to later, love you