Sunday, September 21, 2008

To the Springs and back

Well, it was a quick trip up to Colorado Springs this week. A couple of days of meetings and some beautiful weather. I did manage to scoot out one of the nights for dinner with Suzanne, no riding though :-( It's become a tradition for us to go out to Mirch Masala, my favorite Indian restaurant for dinner whenever I'm in town. I love Tikka Masala and nan bread!! And if I still have room for dessert, a mango lassi hits the spot.

Sorry that I have no new pictures to post, I've been laying pretty low other than the trip to the Springs. I'll be back out to the Colorado Springs OTC in early October and again later in the month. Everyone there loves to joke that they see me more now than they did when I actually lived and worked there!

Hope you had a great weekend and an even better week!

No comments: